Friday, March 25, 2005

Wedding Morning

The morning of our wedding finally arrived! And we both couldn't have been more excited. I could barely sleep the night before and when the clock struck 6am I was up promptly to shower and get ready and make sure I had plenty of time to do my hair and makeup.


My best friend Dawn (and Maid of Honor), and Stephen's fiance, Ileana, also spent the night. So after I was finished with the bathroom it was a fight for the shower between the other two girls. We had to be at the temple by 8:30am.

The night before, my family had been over to "our" new apartment. My mom and Grandma put the bridesmaid bouquets together while I worked on my own bridal bouquet. I had originally wanted to make a "Cascading bouquet" but in order to do this I needed a specific hand-holder for it, which I was unable to locate due to the fact I was using fresh flowers. So the bouquet ended up being a normal hand-held bouquet. But I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)

Will also stayed up late as he was getting some last minute wedding preparations finished, and also catching up with his brother Luke (who spent the night at his apartment).

Will came over to pick me up and take me to the temple. We were so excited! (I guess we didn't do that whole "the groom can't see the bride before the wedding" thing).


(Above: One last unmarried kiss before the wedding)

(Above: Jenni carrying her wedding dress out to the car before heading to the temple for the wedding)

No comments: