Monday, September 6, 2010

More Photos - Part 2

My Dad sent more photos from our family photo shoot, so here they are...I really like these ones. I love the contrast with the black and white.

Also, just for kicks, I put together a few comparison shots of our photo session with Preston when he was 2 weeks old, compared with our photo session of Taylor at 2 (and 1/2) weeks old. Will and I both think they have amazing similarities, but they are also very individualistic as well.





This one is my favorite of the two of them...

5 comments:

FSD said...

All of the pictures are stunning! Love them all! Taylor is such a cutie pie. He and Preston look so much alike as babies! (The comparison photos are so sweet) It'll be fun to see the similarities in your boys as they age.

You have a beautiful family!!!

Sandy said...

WOW!! Let me say that again.
WOW!! Beautiful!!!

Dan Thomas said...

You are right they are much alike yet different. That must be because they were both made by the same people!

Lori-ann said...

You know, even though it was a tough day to get this done, they turned out terrific! You will treasure these for the rest of your lives. I think it was worth it! Everyone looks stunning and I love Preston and his toddler-hood in its full glory! Awe.... :)

Kaylene said...

That sweet baby is well fed! He's adorable, and so is big brother!