Wednesday, April 21, 2004

A Love Email

One afternoon when I was working at Benaroya Hall, I was checking my email and in my inbox was the BEST email from Will. It was a love email and it meant so much to me I kept it.

April 21, 2004

Jenni,

I wanted to put I LOVE YOU!!! in the subject line, but didn't think that would be too appropriate, so hence "memo".

I was just getting ready to send you an email when I received yours. I just spent the last hour, updating all of our photos together and putting them onto Nate's computer as well, so now I have all our photos in 4 different spots, Nate's computer, Bryan's computer, my school shared drive, and Yahoo photos. It's complicated making sure every new photo gets to all 4 destinations, but it's worth it to have photos of you everywhere I go. Just and update to let you know, I have about 60 photos of us together, not bad huh?

So, just getting done with that, well, I just wanted to tell you that I Love you SOO much. Thank you for loving me and wanting to be with me, it means a lot. Jenni, I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH right now. WOW!!! You are going to get a lot of your love language right now so hang on.

Jenni, you truly are the most wonderful woman in the entire world. I love every bit of you. You are such a blessing to my life and by no doubt, my #1 investment. (LOL) I enjoy all our time together and consider myself the luckiest man to be able to occupy your time, energy, and love. I feel humbled knowing that our Heavenly Father would bless me and trust me with and in your presence. Jenni, I love you. I apologize for the times when I don't express that enough or that I don't put you as my #2 priority. Jenni, I love that you are almost always happy and giggly. I love your free natured spirit. Thank you for all your time and effort you put towards our relationship.

I remember the expression on my face looking something like this after reading that:

No comments: