Friday, June 1, 2007

Utah and Michele Getting Married

This is my very good friend, Michele.  She and I have been friends for a couple of years - and we met by way of common interest:  music.  She too is a pianist and composer.

She recently got married, and I so I was able to fly down to Utah and attend her wedding.  Will wasn't able to come because he had to work, and so it was a solo trip without him.




Michele looked and felt beautiful in her wedding dress...




After the wedding, I was able to spend some time with my brothers that I rarely get to see. Stephen and his wife have a 1 year old little girl, Mackenzie, who is totally cute.  And I also got to see my G&G Southworth.


Mike's wife, Emmy...who is so skinny! She's worked so hard to lose all of her weight from pregnancies and she is tiny now.


Isn't this the cutest - cousins!  That is my nephew, James, and niece Mackenzie.  Almost the same age.


No comments: