Saturday, March 5, 2005

Jenni's Camano Island Bridal Shower

I had my 2nd and final bridal shower. This one I was particularly excited for since it was up on Camano Island where I grew up. There were so many friends that showed up that I have known since I was probably in 3rd grade.

Will and I were so grateful for the generosity of everyone. One funny thing, is that Will kept teasing me about having bridal showers - but once he saw all of the gifts we received he thought they were a good thing! :)

Will's parents came over from Idaho for the shower, and below is a picture of how our dad's spent the afternoon. Looks pretty nice eh? Hehe.



Below is a spread of the food that was prepared for the shower. The yummy cake was made by Sheryl Huff. Karen Wernli hosted the shower at her home. I used to babysit her girls when they were younger.


Above: One of Will and I's favorite gift -a quilt that his mom sewed for us. We love it because it is King size and big enough to snuggle the both of us in it!


Below: Trish Heitmann and my Mother. Trish's kids grew up with us and we were all around the same age.

Above: One of my favorite friends - Elizabeth Turner

Above: All friends I grew up with - Sheryl Huff, Brandie (Haddenham) Fowler, her sister Crystal, and Elizabeth

Above: Penny Morris, Marilyn Swigert, and Connie Larsen

No comments: