Sunday, March 25, 2007

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Will and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary by heading over to our favorite place - the Olympic Peninsula. Will picked out the perfect bed & breakfast - a little Victorian place that was oh-so-romantic. It was right on the bluff and had gorgeous views, a hot tub on the deck, and probably the best breakfast I've ever eaten. It was such a perfect weekend! I am SO lucky to be married to this one!



One of the beautiful sunsets in Sequim - beach on the right, mountains in the background.


Our first night there, we went to a Chinese restaurant in downtown Port Angeles. We were the only people in the restaurant and got star attention from the staff.



Here are a few shots of our bedroom...






Okay, so the next few pictures need some explaining.

We visited the Olympic Game Farm - which is a place where they keep exotic animals. Many of them were animal actors before coming there to retire. You pay a fee and take some bread with you, and you can drive through the park and the animals come right up to your car.

At first I thought it was going to be lame, but oh my gosh I don't know the last time I laughed so hard. Buffalos sliming my window 2 inches from my face and Will busting up about it. It was definitely a unique experience to remember!





All in all, it was one romantic trip and it was so nice to get away. Will, I love you forever! Honeybucket!


Here is a memorable video collage from our trip...

No comments: