Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visiting Tessha in Arizona

I had the opportunity to go and visit Will's sister in Arizona.  Tessha and I have always gotten along great, and when she extended the invitation to me, I just couldn't say no.

I'd never really visited Arizona before, just driven through it.  So it was a whole new experience for me.  While I was there, along with helping Tessha to organize her new apartment, we also took some road trips to an old western ghost town and the town of Sedona.  









I know Will doesn't really like the rough red terrain of this southern state, but I found it completely beautiful and fascinating. I had never seen red rocks like this in my life. It mystified me.





And of course last but not least, a shot of Tessha's apartment that I decorated for her! Haha :) I hung up photos and basically unpacked for her.  The poor girl had been working so much she didn't have any time to do it for herself.  And the best part was that I got to hang out at the pool, read books, and enjoy the 90 degree sunshine when it was probably raining and 50 degrees in Seattle. Woohoo!


No comments: