I'm in my 29th week of pregnancy, and the 3rd trimester has hit me. Like a ton of bricks. 11 more weeks to go until my due date and it couldn't possibly get here fast enough.
My belly has gotten huge lately. To give you an idea, between my last 2 doctor appointments I have gained 10 pounds. And comparing photos of my stomach 3 weeks ago to today, it's like night and day.
As you can see below, the last photo at 25 weeks...
And then here I am at 27 weeks'ish...
You can see a big difference from my 25 week photo to my 27 week photo. And then even more growth at my 28 week photo below.
You can see I am bigger this time than I was with Preston.
Baby has had a growth spurt.
Mommy is uncomfortable.
I have been missing some things in my life lately. Like:
- Being able to work out. Like a GOOD work out.
- Bending over without a belly in the way
- Feel comfortable sitting for 3 hours in church
- Reach my toes and put on shoes that have buckles or laces
- Sleeping through the night without having to pee once every 2 hours
- Sleeping through the night without hip pain
- Being able to turn over in bed and not feel like it's a 5 minute procedure (with lots of grunting and moaning involved).
- Not be so tired that I have to take a nap almost daily
- Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. Yeah. I miss that.
- Feeling good about myself, because heaven knows I feel like a fat cow right now and can't do anything about it.
- Having a desire to be active and involved. Right now I don't have that. I just want to sit or lay down.
- I'm super bummed that I won't get to do much this summer when we have really nice weather. But at least my due date is mid-August and there will be a smidgen of summer left for me.
- I miss having control over my body and just feeling good in general.
I complain. But I do know this is for a really cause in the end. :) And I also know, from previous experience, that these feelings do fade in time and are forgotten and what is left is a beautiful child that I love. Now we shall have TWO. That is just crazy. Yikes.