Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scooter


Just call him Scooter. He can scoot his way around the entire house (minus the stairs of course). He seems pretty darn happy about that too. There is officially no need to crawl now. Why crawl when you can scoot?

In other news, he is also developing quite the personality. Will and I have started to find him quite funny. As in, he purposely does things to make you laugh. He's truly got a really funny sense of humor. I don't know how to describe it without you seeing it live in person. It involves funny faces, reactions, things he does to get your attention, the way he feisty-yells back at Preston, his little squeaks when you come into a room. There is more. He's just funny is all.

5 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Why crawl when you can scoot and get anywhere he wants to go! He does get up un his knees in the crib right? That tells me he is normal and can do anything he thinks is important to him! Can't wait to see you guys! If Haini and Kristi approve we might bring Satani with us to play with his cousins in Reno.

James and Elizabeth said...

I love that red Hair. And I can't wait to see him in person. :)

Sandy said...

A sense of humor is a sign of intelligence. At least that's what I use as an excuse. What to go smart boy~~

monica said...

I have to tell you that Dallin is completely inspired by you. He wants one of your CD's. Which one would you recommend for a boy who likes dynamic music. Much like you universal sports promo.
I wonder if my 'one free music lesson coupon' is still in effect? I would like to give it to DC. :)

Emmy Southworth said...

He is so adorable!