Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Harvest Festival

We carried on our tradition of attending the McKinley's Fall Harvest Festival a couple of weekends ago.  We've done this every September for the past 4 years or so. It is a fun picnic at the McKinley's home. I should say estate/mansion.  Anyway they have tractor hay rides, food, and fireworks.  Very "Fall". I love it and always look forward to it.



Preston ACTUALLY talked my Dad into going on the tractor ride with him - a feat in itself!



  






In case you are wondering about Will's cowboy hat, in years past my dad has always worn his cowyboy hat to this picnic, so this year Will said he was going to wear his. Only my dad did NOT wear his this time. Haha.


It was a lot of fun! Too bad Will was still fighting a stomach bug though and hardly ate anything :(

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

You look good in a cowboy hat!