Saturday, May 29, 2004

Memorial Day Weekend

Will and I drove back up to Camano Island from Portland for Memorial Day Weekend, as my brother Mike and his family were visiting from Utah. This was a rare treat so it was a lot of fun!

We went to Bowman Bay and had a picnic and put the kayaks in - even if Will and I were the only ones that ended up using them. We ended up paddling across to a secluded island that was pretty far! It took us a couple of hours to get there and back, and my family was worried about us by the time we finally returned.

Here are some fun pictures from the weekend:

Below: My Dad, niece Elena, nephew Alexander, and Mom.
I love the expression on the kids' faces in this picture.

Below: My older brother Mike, and his wife Emmy

My mom holding Alexander

My neice Elena having fun in the muddy sand

Mike and my Dad

A child's point of view: Elena taking a picture of my Dad

Will and I: Check out those expressions! Ha!

And now to show how goofy we really are...

Below: Us coming back from our adventure to the far off island.

No comments: