Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Spring Break 2004

While Will has been working hard on finishing his senior year in college, he was lucky enough to get away for 6 days during his Spring Break to come up to Washington to visit me.

I was super excited of course.

I had to perform at a Breastcancer fundraising dinner (below), so he joined me for that. He was excited about the free dinner of course. :)


While he was up visiting me, we went on a fancy date to the Seattle Symphony and The Golden Green Ball - which was a multi-stake Young Single Adult dance held at the Space Needle. That was a lot of fun.


Below: Dancing at the Space Needle




Below: These two are pictures that my parents snapped of us before we left for the dance (as I was living with my parents at this time again)



We also went kayaking with my parents up at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes. This was Will's first experience sea kayaking and I think I got him hooked on it. :)


No comments: