Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taylor's 6 Month Photoshoot


My dad just took Taylor's 6 month photos today. I think they turned out so delicious that I had to post them right away. He'll probably shoot me because he wanted to color correct them in Photoshop, but I think they look great.

I'm such a proud momma. These are just my favorite ones. I'm not even showing you all of them - lol.



What can I say? - the boy loves his tongue.



"Everyone! I have an important announcement! I have a poopy diaper.
Thank you, you may all sit down now."













My "baby" is a babe no more. Look at this "little BOY"...









And now for the comparisons....




The lighting was obviously different, because their coloring is pretty similar in real life. Both redheads.

Oh, and just for kicks...this last one is all Preston. 6 months old, 1 year old, and 2.5 yrs old.

4 comments:

Lolo&HudMommy said...

I love all the photo's! Taylor is just so sweet. You can definitely tell the two little guys are brothers!

Every Star Is Different said...

Love the pictures. The boys definitely look alike. Couldn't help but laugh looking at the photos of the boys together and then all three of you. Trying to get everyone to smile... Photo shoots are so much fun!

Carolyn said...

Cute chubby cherub cheeks! But yes, dad wants to color correct (ect) all the photos. They will look much better when he's finished.

He said he wants to do it again, and try a difference lens this time. The autofocus on the 70-200 wasn't working up to snuff.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Those are so cute! He did such a good job of capturing all the many expressions.