Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Family Photos

We finally had some new family photos taken today by, you guessed it, my dad - who is an amazing photographer. I really encourage you to check out his website and look at his landscape photography if you haven't already (or if it's been a while, he's added new ones).

These are really our first family portraits that we've had taken since Taylor was

2 weeks old, so it will be nice to be able to finally put an updated photo on our wall.

We also celebrated Taylor's 1st birthday today (even though it is not technically until August 17th). I'll do another post soon with birthday pics.

And I have to say, I had a really hard time going through all the photos of my boys and picking out the best ones because they were all good. And FUNNY too. Taylor cracks me up - there aren't many pictures where he is not either sticking out his tongue or has his mouth wide open.

Anyway enjoy looking at the photos! You should be able to click to enlarge. And I had some fun editing the photos with different color combos - my dad probably wouldn't approve - haha. Oh, and the reason there are so many of just Taylor is because they are his 1 year pictures. We did the same thing with Preston when he turned a year old.




























6 comments:

Dalynn said...

Such fun pictures and I love all the colors.
Reminds me of the email request you sent out recently. We have one family photo from Christmas last year! I think we'll try to get something here at the end of the summer.

Every Star Is Different said...

I LOVE the family photo where Taylor is sticking his tongue out. It's my absolute favorite! Beautiful pictures. Trying to get everyone to look at the camera is such a task in itself!

Dan Thomas said...

I love the bright yellow shirts!

Sandy said...

Those are all great pictures but I especially love the ones of Taylor showing off his two front teeth.

Aby Runyan said...

So beautiful, your Dad really did a great job.

luvs, aby

jensenfam4 said...

what a cute family.. LOVE the pictures. You guys all look fantastic!