Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Interesting!

First off, sorry for our randomness in changing our blog layout all of the time. I just can't find one that I'm 100% happy with. It will probably change again soon.

Second, Will and I were both totally surprised to find out how many people thought we were having a girl! Pretty much everyone! I was just curious why??? Is it because I like pink and so a girl would have been expected? LOL

Anyway I was just curious. Even when I called my Grandma and told her, her reaction was, "Really?? A Boy??" Hahahahaha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just couldn't really see you with a boy first, I just I thought you would have a little girl and then a little boy, but I was wrong. Congrats.

I like the name Riley for a boys names too. If you can't come up with any other ideas.