Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Crazy Halloween Costumes

Okay, first things first:
The cutest one of all...

Next up: Will
And finally - me:


Will came up with the ideas for us at the last minute. He did his hair himself. (although I was supposed to have done it - being the great beautician that I am LOL) :) We did get him a proper haircut after the pary last night though (thank goodness!). We have another Halloween party to go to on Friday though, and so we can't do the crazy hair thing again since we cut it all off. Any ideas for us?

P.S. Noelle, thanks for letting Preston borrow the duck costume~!

7 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

You all look great and very Halloweenish.

Unknown said...

you guys are crazy. I can't wait to see what you'll be next.

Daniel L.Thomas said...

Will, you're a brave brave man!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I love it! I think Preston looks super cute! I also have to say I love your look-what fun! Love ya N

NelsonFam said...

You actually look a lot like the utah hair dressers! at least the big bump on top. :)

Unknown said...

That is hilarious and yes you DO look like Utah hairdressers. Hahaha Go back to High SChool.:)

Jenni said...

No way are you guys serious? Women in Utah actually do their hair this way ON PURPOSE? LOL!