Monday, April 20, 2009

Beach Brain

Lately I have been day dreaming about going on an exotic vacation to somewhere where there is white sand, clear torquoise colored water, palm trees, and where the air is still warm at night time.



I'm not joking. I find myself dreaming about this a LOT lately. I think it's because the last time we took a vacation like that was for our honeymoon in 2005.


Well, such a vacation is not exactly in the budget right now. I've contemplated finding a calendar with pictures like that and taping them up to my wall just so I can stare at them. Haha.


Instead, I'm going to pull a few photos out of our archives to post on our blog. Ahhhhh...just looking at these makes me feel happy. I hope they make you feel happy too.

On a catamaran in Hawaii

In front of the Honolulu Temple

On Honolulu Beach

In Laie, Hawaii


On the Aisle de la Mujaris - near Cancun, Mexico


Relaxing in a hammock, Cancun, Mexico


Snorkling on a reef in Cancun


Chichen Itza, near Cancun

Near a water spring in Mexico


In a small beach village near Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

2 comments:

Stephen and Ileana said...

Well, I can think of a few places within about an hour drive of here that have white beaches, palm trees, the air is still warm at night, and the like. So you can come visit us AND have a nice exotic vacation all in one!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenni! Now I want to go on a vacation and that is definitely not in my budget. Lol looks like fun though!