Dear Tessha, oh how I love thee! Let me count the ways!
1. I love the way you give me super good foot massages with lotion and paint my toenails.
2. I love the way that you do our dishes, which I do feel guilty about, but my belly is too big to reach the sink and we have no dishwasher.
3. I love the way you play legos with Preston.
4. I love the way you get up with Preston in the morning and get him his breakfast so that I can have a few extra moments of sleep, since most likely I didn't get any.
5. I love the way you have vacuumed our house almost every day since you have been here.
6. I love the way you have cleaned our toilet and our tub, and....
7. Wait. I just want to say I don't love the way that you probably think we are gross and messy. Normally we aren't.
8. I love the way you listen to me complain and understand what I've been going through.
9. I love that you gave up your own time and energy to come help me.
10. I love...you.