Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And then there were two.

Photobucket

We took a mini-vaca last weekend to Orcas Island.

There were...


And Dads. Of course.

There were babies...

Okay not really. But there was definitely...




Once we were on board, there was:

And then all of a sudden there was the...



Which created...




There were also...



And...



There was also

Once we arrived on Orcas Island, there were...


And just plain cute gazes.



Once we arrived to our cabin accomodations, there was:


Later that evening, there were...





And some...




Here were...




Where we witnessed lots of:

Inside the cabin at night, there was lots of:



and also lots of...






The next morning, there were...




and there was Will...



A few hours later there were...

But cute spectators:




After climbing 2,000 feet (Will by foot, us by car), we ran into...

And eventually, there was...

Later that afternoon, there were...




I waved bye-bye to my baby as G&G caught a ferry home and watched Preston for the night.




I cried as I waved goodbye to the ferry. I only gave Preston 15 kisses. It wasn't enough.





That's right. Our very first overnighter without Preston.

There was...



We found...




We also found...




There were also...







There were...


And...


There was also...

Sleeping in.
Napping.
Snuggling.
Smooching.
Hiking.
And more.
The End.

8 comments:

Lisita said...

Will you email me the info on the cabin you stayed in? Looks fabulous!

Carolyn said...

We had fun too! Glad that you asked us to come along.

Unknown said...

Wow. That looks like you had an amazing time. I think i would cry leaving baby too, but it sounds like the time was worth it.
Way to go Will. I don't ever want to run for 7 hours.

Unknown said...

What a trip. Looks like so much fun!!!

Brandie said...

What a nice weekend. It looks like a lot of fun. Andy and I have not had a weekend away since before we were married. And I think it is time now.

monica said...

you are so sassy in those pictures and Will is amazing. way to go!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love all your creative ways of telling a story with your pictures and fonts. I so need that software! :)

Thank you also for your compliments on my storytelling. I guess you could say my blog is my book! :) I'll get it published someday! Guess who I found on FB? Terah Brudvik (Partridge, now) She runs a dance studio there on the island. How cool is that?! BTW, I miss you! N

Stephen and Ileana said...

I miss the Northwest!