Sunday, July 26, 2009

A First.

So I had a first today.

Someone, who I'd never seen before in my life, came up to me and asked me if I was "that fabulous pianist girl". I was completely confused, turning red...and not sure how to answer.

Was I to say, "Why YES that's me!!"

or

"No I have no clue what you are talking about, but I do play the piano."

The only thing I could think of was, "Maybe I'm her....to whom are you referring?" And the woman said "I have your cd! In my car! I totally recognized you." She then went on and said a lot of warm fuzzy things which totally made my day, and told me all about her 5 kids who are all in piano lessons.

So that's it. This was officially the first time someone ever recognized me in public from my cds. I can now go no where. LOL. *rolls over and snickers*

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That's so awesome! :) I know a celebrity! :)

Tessha said...

It won't be long before others start to "spot" ya.