Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Year Ago...

Today I finally saw some of the green leaves turning a slight shade of orange, and it brought me back to a year ago when we took these family photos with the beautiful fall leaves...


I can't believe how time has flown, how little Preston was and how big he is now. And wow, how short my hair was.

Preston was 5 months old in these shots.

This was him yesterday throwing rocks in the driveway. He is 15 1/2 months now.

Speaking of naps, it's about that time for him. Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Preston has grown since we last saw him last week. hehehe

He is such a big boy already it's crazy.

I love Fall. I think i'm going to try and get someone to take our family pictures soon. I think family photos in the fall are so much fun.

Sandy said...

Wow! It's always so surprising how fast they grow up. Believe me, I know. I think I just saw Will throwing rocks on your driveway. Enjoy it all!! One day it's all just memories and then even that is gone. hehehe

Dan Thomas said...

They do grow up. One time they are throwing rocks and next other stuff. Just get ready for the other stuff.