Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun

We had our first official overnight visitors since having Preston. Thanks for coming to visit us Luke, Jenn, Karly, Spencer, Noah, James, and Elizabeth!

We had fun going to the beach at Lake Washington and having a picnic, kayaking, and playing in the water. Then heading down to the pier in Seattle and riding the ferry over to Bainbridge Island and back. The weather was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better company to enjoy it with!

Will and I sitting on the grass at the park at Lake Washington, eating P&J sandwiches

Luke with his cute little boys - Noah and Spencer - on the ferry in Seattle

Will with our little guy, Preston

A cute little redhead who thinks the sun is way way too bright

Video of everyone on the ferry

P.S. We didn't take very many pictures with our camera, but Luke/Jenn and James/Elizabeth took some so maybe they will post them on their blogs. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun. Visiting with you. Thanks so much for letting us stay.

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like you all had fun on the boat. Wish Mom and I could have been there.

The Thomas Family said...

Ditto to what Elizabeth said. That was a blast! Why can't we live closer so we could have more weekends like that?!
Preston is a doll. We loved meeting him.

Thanks again for having us. :)

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you were all able to get together. I could just imagine the fun you must of had. Time with family is just BEST!

Unknown said...

How fun. I remember going on the ferry when we were lil kids. Preston looks so cute and I want to hold him too. I am jealous of the whole get together fun time. How fun. You guys look good too. I like the Jenni's hair and I even have that same white tank. So cute

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Too bad you weren't there 2 days later because then I could have been there too :( but it looks like you had a nice time! I am excited to see you!

The Paulks said...

sounds fun! Hope you guys are getting at least a little bit of sleep! I'm so not prepared for that... :)

Chelle said...

Looks like a fun time! So, you asked about how I put my photos on our blog - it's a freeshare program called Photoscape. Just google it, install and be ready for hours of mindless fun!