Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jenni's Music on NBC Universal Sports Network

My song, “Fly Away”, is currently being featured on a Promo for the World Beach Volleyball Championships on NBC's Universal Sports Network. Universal contacted me last week saying that they wanted my song in their music library, but I was surprised when one of the producers told me they wanted to use it within a matter of days for a promo spot.

It’s being aired multiple times daily between June 26th – July 5th. I have actually yet to see it, but if you do catch it – let me know how it is. It's not on their website, but rather on their TV channel. If you go to their website and type in your zip code, it will let you know what channel your area airs the network. If you can, send me a copy of it if you are somehow able to TIVO it/YouTube it. jennifer@jenniferthomasmusic.com

3 comments:

Sandy said...

OH! YEAH for you, Jenni!@! I'm going to see if we get the channel here. I'm not home often but I'll try.
Love you,

Dalynn said...

Congratulations!! That's huge! Unfortunately we don't get the channel out here... boooo. I hope you get to see the promo.

Chelle said...

Congrats - that's awesome! I just listened to it and could totally picture it in for their promo. Great stuff!