Saturday, July 31, 2010

How Can He Look Different?

From The Belly Diaries, Sat, July 31, 2010
__________________________________

With the impending birth of our 2nd son just around the corner, I've been wondering lately what he will look like.


It's so hard for me to imagine a baby of ours, made by my husband and I, looking any different than Preston.





Whenever I think of this new baby, I just automatically picture a little Preston. Red hair, blue eyes, great complexion, dimple chin, and a great mix of both of us...


But who knows! This one could be bald, brown hair, no dimple chin, and could look completely like one of us and not the other.


Guess we'll find out huh....and in less than 3 weeks.


Today marks T-20. 20 days until my Csection.


Bring on the labor so I can have my VBAC!

2 comments:

Annalea said...

Trilight's Start Up. (It's in the second yellow box on the page.) I swear by the stuff. :o) A full moon helps, but it'll be waxing and nearly full in a few weeks (the full moon is Aug 24th). Start taking the Start Up a couple days before you want to have this little guy, and he should appear.

I'm so excited for you!

Dan Thomas said...

He will just look like the brother of Preston.