Monday, August 4, 2008

Girls Night Out

Friday night, I had my first "Girls Night Out" since having Preston. It was really nice too. Will has been doing a lot of fun things this last week (which he will be blogging about here soon), and so it was nice to have a turn to go out and be baby-less for a night. I did come home and miss Preston and Will terribly though.

My friends Erika, Lindsay, and I all went to a great restaurant called The Melting Pot. We all had something to celebrate, so bring on the fondue!


We've all had a lot happen in a year - this was us last September at a Girls Night Out (at a play "Young Frankenstein")

And this was us Friday night. Lindsay is the one in the blue, she is getting married in two weeks. Erika is 7 months pregnant and is having a boy! And I, as you all know, just had a baby 7 weeks ago. Babies and Weddings!! What could be more exciting?

Well, I can tell you.....

Chocolate. Heavenly chocolate with lots of yummy things to dip in it. And this was only after we'd already had a 4 course meal. We decided though if we ever go back to The Melting Pot, we will only be ordering dessert though. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Scroll down for Preston's baby blessing blog. :)

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Yummay! I LOVE the melting Pot! Luckies! I've been craving their chese fondu for 12 years now. NO joke?! :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blessing pictures. Looked like a wonderful day. Wish we could of been there. Maybe for your next one. :)

Unknown said...

You are looking really good. That desert looks really good too.