Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sale


Hey Everybody,

Not that most of you don't already own my CD, but for anyone lurking on our blog or for those who don't have it but have been meaning to get it - just in case I thought I would spread the word...


In an effort to be competitive with my other distributors (Amazon, Cdbaby, iTunes, etc....hugs to them but they do take chunks of my earnings), I am offering my album "Key of Sea" for a special price of $9.99 from my website for the next week only. I also offer free shipping and free autographing (if you want it). My album regularly sells for $14.99 everywhere else, plus shipping. Think of the extra gas you can put in your tank with the money you'll save.


Wait. That's still not very much gas.

Anywho - This is the first time I've ever lowered my album price, but I'm feeling generous. So take advantage, if you love my music and want to support me, now is your chance to get my album for a great low price.


Spread the word okay?


Be brave, click here to head over to my website. You won't be sorry. I promise.


Sale ends next Sunday, August 17th.

And Sandy, no you can't buy any. LOL. Will told me to tell you. Haha.

1 comment:

Stilleto Girl said...

I'm in Jenni! Thanks for this post.