Monday, May 12, 2008

9 Months

Well, here it is. The 9 month picture. Just when I don't think I could possibly get any bigger, I do. LOL
As you can tell from the expression on my face, it is getting harder and harder to pretend that I am enjoying this pregnancy thing. Wait, not that I ever pretended to like it in the first place - haha.

Maybe this next picture is a better depiction of how I feel.

Here is also the belly progression so you can compare (click to enlarge)


Had my 36 week appointment today. Haven't started to dialate yet. Blah. Had a great Mothers Day though. I love my husband. :)


See Prego blog for details: http://bellydiaries.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Maddens said...

Soon! that is great!

The Thomas Family said...

You look gorgeous as always. It's so fun to see the progression.

Dalynn said...

You still look amazingly beautiful. How do you do it?!