Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Project Back-Blogging Coming Along

If there is any good way to take your mind off of how many days/hours you have left until your duedate, it's to get projects done.

For the past couple of weeks I have been working hard on back-blogging our lives together since we met in 2003 (for the purpose of getting our blog published into hardcopy form for our family history at the end of this year).

I'm really excited to say that I've finally finished 2003 and 2004. It took me FOREVER to do. And that was even back when we weren't taking that many pictures - ha.

If you're bored, feel free to take a browse through my project. Just go to the archived entries on the side, click on "2003" or "2004". If you've known us that long, odds are that you are in some of these entries.

Now I've got to start working on 2005, and 2006. Think I can get it done before I go into labor? :)

No comments: