Monday, September 29, 2008

Blackberry Picking and Giggling

Sunday evening we decided to go pick what was left of the season's wild blackberries

to freeze them and make pies like this one (from berry picking 2 weeks ago).

Here was the team


Another cute baby...

Yes, our 3 and 1/2 month old is a big boy...16 pounds now!

Who eventually fell asleep...

And went walking with me, while Will finished filling up the bowl.




And now...(drum roll please)

It's time for the giggler.

Last night Preston and I were sitting in front of the computer watching home videos. I came acrossed a video that Will and I had made of ourselves goofing off in the guest bedroom of my Grandparents home (don't worry, it's PG). Preston found it SO funny!! It was the first time he giggled like that without someone tickling him or trying to make him laugh. It was so cute! And what we caught on video was only a snippet. He was doing this for quite a while. We were cracking up so bad! See below...

2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

The berries look very good. Sorry they are so sticky. Somehow I bet Will picked and ate more berries than Preston.

Unknown said...

Preston is growing up so fast. I love his giggle. He was watching your movie with such intense.

And seeing all the blackberries made me miss the northwest. I love all the blackberries everywhere.