So I tagged myself.
This one is all about my wonderful hubby- Will.
1. Where did we meet? We met online 5 years ago. We emailed, IM'd, and chatted on the phone for about 1 month before we met up in person. He drove all the way from Portland to Seattle to take me out on our first date. After that we were driving back and forth between the two cities to see each other at least a couple of times a month until I finally decided to move to Portland 9 months after we met.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 1 and 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? 3 and 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He listens to things that I mention I am working towards as goals, and on his own does little things to help me. Sometimes I don't realize he was actually listening to me! lol
5. What is your favorite feature about him? I actually love his skin. Next to Preston, Will has some of the softest skin I've ever felt. I love to just run my fingers all over it. Sometimes I pet him and it annoys him. LOL
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He's a lover, not a fighter. And he's a hard worker. Okay that is two qualities.
7. What is his nickname for you? "Babalicious"
8. What is his favorite color? Blue.
9. What is his favorite food? Bachelor foods. You know, hamburgers, Mac 'n Cheese, instant pizzas, etc. haha. But he also LOVES berries. I've caught him in the blackberry bushes way too many times.
10. What is his favorite sport? Will loves to run. Obviously. But he also really likes to play basketball. He has just gotten into adventure racing this year - which usually involves several sports like mountain biking, running, swimming, kayaking, etc.
11. Who said I love you first? He did. After church when I was having a bad day. I was complaining, and he held me and told me he loved me.
12. When and where was your first kiss? Will will tell you underneath the Mukilteo Lighthouse on Valentine's Day 2004, but it was actually at his apartment on the couch during a movie a month earlier. It wasn't the "romantic" first kiss we wanted to tell people about, so we sometimes tell the lighthouse story instead. LOL It actually did happen, but it was our 2nd kiss. Haha.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I love just laying on our bed and talking. But I know Will does that one for me. If you were to ask him, it would probably be a different answer. :)
14. How many kids and what ages? One, a baby boy who is 3 months old.
15. Does he have any hidden talents? Not many people know that he can play the piano. He can also fix anything. Our Kia has broken down a few times and he has actually taken the car apart and fixed it himself from just reading up about it on the internet. Haha. Maybe that's scary. He also makes the best French Toast in the world. He's also good at painting nails. Seriously. He painted my toenails during my entire pregnancy.
16. How old is he? 30.
17. What kind of music does he like? World music, celtic, country, instrumental piano (and not just because that is what I do), and bands like Cake, Benfolds Five, Barenaked Ladies, etc.
18. What do you admire about him? He always works before he plays. I wish I was better at this sometimes. He also never wastes words - he won't talk unless he means it or needs to say it. I also admire his endurance. He hiked 75 miles last weekend. He also completed a 46 mile ultramarathon a few months ago. And he has completed 6 marathons and several relay races. He's amazing.
19. What is his favorite past time? Running, spending time with Preston and I. :)
20. Is he going to read this? I'm pretty sure. :)