Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Help!

If you have time today I would love your help and support as one of my songs ("Fly Away") is currently competing on ourstage.com

It has been competing within its genre all month and last week made it into the top 20. Then it competed some more and made it into the top 10. Then it won #1 overall for its genre, and now is competing (today only) against all the other genres and right now it's been bouncing all over the place in the top ten spots all morning.

If you have time, I would love it if you could help me and hop on over to ourstage.com and cast your vote. Of course I would love it if you voted for my song, but if you feel another's is better then please judge honestly. But again, voting for me would be uber sweet. :) $5,000 is at stake if I win this - so please help!




Fly Away, by Jennifer Thomas on OurStage

You just have to sign up for a quick account if you don't already have one. And then start judging. You just listen to each song for a minimum of 15 seconds each, and then judge (you judge 2 at a time). My song will pop up randomly several times until it has been judged once against all of the other songs. Oh, and once you have listened to a song once already, you don't have to sit there and listen to again. Just the ones you haven't heard yet.

You can also win cool stuff for judging, like gift certificates, ipods, etc. So go for it! Have fun!

And thank you!!!!!!!

No comments: